- Why Nepalese Workers?
Nepalese professionals and skilled workers are considered by many as among the most hard working, efficient and loyal workers in the world.
Over the years, Nepalese have journeyed to many parts of the world to work as professionals, skilled, semi-skilled and technical workers. Nine million Nepalese are spread around the world working in every imaginable job, thus sometimes earning the distinction as a global worker. In a nutshell, the demand for Nepalese workers stem from some widely-recognized attributes, namely:
- Strong will to succeed. Generally able to rise up to the occasion when given responsibilities category.
- Family Oriented. Considers work as sacrifices he does to offer a better life to the family.
- Good Work Ethics. Possesses an inherent capacity for hard work, diligent and well-disciplined.
- Good team player. Is generally friendly and has a positive outlook in his relationship with other people and co-workers
- Innovative Worker. Many possess diverse skills and are easily trainable. Ha penchant for finding solutions to problems and challenges.
- People-Oriented. Can easily adjust to foreign culture and work environment. Has a sound temperament and can cope with the demands and pressure of his work.
- Warm and Caring. Excel and is recognized worldwide for professions and competencies that require people oriented service and care.
- Contact Us
G.P.O. Box: 21445, Dhumbarahai-4 Prakash Marga, Kathmandu,Nepal